I was tagged by Rameela @ Star is All Booked Up. Thank you so much for tagging me!
- All the answers must be about your blog posts
- Please link the original creator of the tag so they can see all your posts!
- You don’t have to provide just one post for each question, you can provide as many as you want so long as they were written in 2019
- If you haven’t written a post that matches one of the questions, choose one that relates to it as close as possible
- Tag 5+ bloggers to they can share their accomplishments too! And make sure you read the posts they share!
Oh, this one is a no brainer. Definitely Jade War by Fonda Lee. I discovered The Greenbone Saga through Shealea @ Shut up, Shealea and I am forever grateful for her recommendation. She was actually hosting the blog tour for Jade War and I had applied for it before I had read the first book in the series. (Jade City) In my defence, I wasn’t actually expecting to be accepted into the tour but man, am I glad she let me join and I actually really loved Jade City/War. I’ve linked the review already, but you can also click the book covers to see any mentioned posts.
I’m not big on doing discussion posts. Mainly because I don’t think I have much to contribute and I feel like everything I say is just regurgitating things people before me have said more eloquently. But I did really loved this post I wrote back in April about My Favourite Things About Breath Of The Wild. If you don’t know BOTW (first of all, get to know), it’s the newest instalment of the Zelda franchise and it’s one of my favourite games ever. I spoke a lot about my experience with video games and how rarely I got the opportunity to play the big names growing up. And then I listen some of my favourite parts of the game. It’s a pretty chill post but I love it a lot.Continue reading “My Favourite 2019 Blogging Moments [TAG]”