Note: I'm currently on hiatus, this is queued.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Each week, a new topic is put into place and bloggers share their top ten accordingly.
- Andreil (Andrew & Neil from All For The Game) – Well, actually, we already know how their lives play out, thanks to Nora’s extra content on Tumblr. But I would so love to read a novella (or a another trilogy lmao) of the full story of them calling their damn cats sir fat cat mccatterson and king fluffkins. (how am I supposed to take these angsty boys seriously when they name their cats THOSE NAMES)
- Parker Grant (Not If I See You First) – OKAY THE ENDING WAS REALLY OBVIOUS BUT REALLY VAGUE. But I liked her enough to want to know how her life is going now.
- Literally anyone in the series (Saga of Darren Shan) – Tbh, I want a huge novel of everything that happened after Darren.
- Madeleine (Everything, Everything) – imagine living your life thinking you’re allergic to the world and then finding out you’re not. I think it would be interesting to see how Maddy learns the world around her.
- Rose (How I Found You) – The ending was weird, and the story wrapped up too quickly and fast
- Penryn and Raffe (Penryn and the end of days) – I thought the ending was disappointing and it would be cool to see what happens after the whole war.
- Amy Dunn (Gone Girl) – Seeing Amy as a mother would be …..interesting.
- Aristotle and Dante (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe) – They were so cute, I need to see their future. EDIT: I JUST FOUND OUT THERE’S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL FJDJDFJDIFJ
- Ryden (What You Left Behind) – I wouldn’t even need a novella/book for this. A short paragraph to know what happens later would be nice. I felt quite bad for him for the majority of the novel so I like to know what happens after with him and his daughter, Hope.
- Claudia Miravista (Behind the Canvas) – the ending for this was so sad. I just want to know if Claudia’s alright. And if she ever went back into the world of paintings again.