I went on holiday! – I went to Marrakech with my family and, looking back on it, it was fun. But at the time, it seemed like everything didn’t go according to plan. But I did enjoy it, despite the majority of us getting sick towards the end.
I also attended the Young Muslim Writer’s Award. And I was blown away by how nice everyone was and what a great event it was! The picture below is actually one of my favourite pictures from that day!
This month I read 9 books:
- The Star-Touched Queen (The Star-Touched Queen, #1) by Roshani Chokshi
- Soundless by Richelle Meade
- Hero by Perry Moore
- Every Heart a Doorway(Wayward Children, #1) by Seanan McGuire
- Adulthood Is a Myth: A Sarah’s Scribbles Collection by Sarah Anderson
- The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester
- Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
I feel so bad because this month I didn’t visit anyone’s sites or read much in the blogging community. One of my resolutions, blogging-wise, is to be more active on my site and interact with other people’s ones, as well. So, fingers crossed, I do better next year!